Events and Functions
When it comes to corporate conferencing and event management, the Oudtshoorn hotel & Conference Venue is second to none in terms of their service offering, attention to detail and value for money.
We pride ourselves in ensuring that our venues are in impeccable condition and that our staff always performs at their peak.We also believe in taking ownership of each and every event, conference or meeting as if it were our own, ensuring that it is always a success. It is this passion for excellence that puts us at a cut above the rest.
|Room||U-Shape||School room||Cinema||Banquet||Mornings 7am – 1pm||Full Day 7am – 5pm||Evening 6pm – 11pm|
|Room 1||40 PAX||60 PAX||90 PAX||50 PAX||R600||R900||R600|
|Room 2||80 PAX||100 PAX||140 PAX||90 PAX||R1000||R1600||R1000|
WEDDINGS & FUNCTIONS
Our venue at the Oudtshoorn Hotel and Conference Centre offers a magical lush manicured garden for a beautiful outdoor wedding. The garden venue is a popular wedding venue choice for most guests as it offers excellent lighting and an ideal canvas for those all-important wedding photographs.
In the event that you prefer an in-door wedding or in the event of poor weather, we also offer a choice of two private air-conditioned conference halls for something a bit more intimate and private.
These indoor venues are able to seat between 50 & 90 guests comfortably in a banquet styled layout and also double as our wedding reception venues. With the appropriate décor our venues can be transformed into your dream.
Included in the Venue hire:
- Tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, servers, glassware and table linen
- Complimentary Garden Facing accommodation including breakfast for the night of your wedding.
- Romantic rose petal turndown
- Bottle of champagne & chocolates
- Use of the Oudtshoorn Hotel gardens for the wedding ceremony (weather permitting)
- Special wedding discount rates on restaurant meals and tours for the bride and groom and all guests
- Complimentary 1st anniversary dinner at our Oudtshoorn Hotel restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Setup & post cleaning of the wedding venue (excludes decorations)
- Special rates on pre-wedding accommodation for all guests.